Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Exception block

Exception block

Scott Allen

Hmm - can you set a break point in an ASPX page?

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 16:37:25 -0700, "J-T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I start the application from VS 2003,the application starts ,but it never
>bring the aspx page up!!! then when I enter
>http://localhost/myapp/mypage.aspx,it is there and works fine.In this way I
>can not debug it.Can it be the problem?

J-T

Yes,Scott all the breakpoints get hit except the one which is in
Application_End.I've set "Shut down worker process if idle..." of the
application pool to 1 minue.Never hits the breakpoint in
application_End!!!

that's funny
Thanks Scott for following this up.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...