Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Tool to view file differences

Tool to view file differences

=?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmljazEwMQ==?=

Can any one tell me of a Free utility that I can use to find file
differences. eg asp, aspx.cs etc

Thnx

Dieter Koch

> Can any one tell me of a Free utility that I can use to find file
> differences. eg asp, aspx.cs etc
>
> Thnx

Try WinDiff (search in google for it).

Dieter

=?Utf-8?B?bWF2cmljazEwMQ==?=

Thanks for your response. I tried windiff that comes with support tools but
its not of a great help. All its telling me is that the file has been
changed. I want to see changes Line by Line like VSS.

"Dieter Koch" wrote:

> > Can any one tell me of a Free utility that I can use to find file
> > differences. eg asp, aspx.cs etc
> >
> > Thnx

> Try WinDiff (search in google for it).
>
> Dieter