Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Plugin errors...

Plugin errors...

bnsmith001@netzero.com

I've been using Mozilla for three years.
Just got a new computer, loaded Win2k, and loaded Mozilla 1.7.5.
I started downloading the plug-ins, and was ready to use.

I'm _regularly_ getting a Mozilla crash due to a plugin error, and send
a Netscape problem report.

First Question: Why doesn't the Mozilla error window tell you _which_
plugin is causing the problem?

Second Question: I'm not afraid of application logs... so WHERE is the
log that shows which Mozilla Plugin is belching?
Thanks in advance for any and all help,

Barry