Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox 1.0 popups

Firefox 1.0 popups

SCraig

I accidentally allowed popups to appear on a particular website and I'd like
to reverse it but I can't figure out how to do that in Firefox. I'd
appreciate an explanation.

Thanks,
Craig

John

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:21:05 GMT, "SCraig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I accidentally allowed popups to appear on a particular website and I'd like
>to reverse it but I can't figure out how to do that in Firefox. I'd
>appreciate an explanation.
>
>Thanks,
>Craig

Perhaps:

Tools / Options / Web features
check "Block Popup Windows" ?

John <><

SCraig

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:21:05 GMT, "SCraig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I accidentally allowed popups to appear on a particular website and I'd
>like
>to reverse it but I can't figure out how to do that in Firefox. I'd
>appreciate an explanation.
>
>Thanks,
>Craig

Perhaps:

Tools / Options / Web features
check "Block Popup Windows" ?

John <><

_____________________________

Thanks. I found the place to remove the popup permissions for individual
sites.

Craig

Leonidas Jones

SCraig wrote:
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:21:05 GMT, "SCraig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>I accidentally allowed popups to appear on a particular website and I'd
>>like
>>to reverse it but I can't figure out how to do that in Firefox. I'd
>>appreciate an explanation.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Craig
>>

> Perhaps:
>
> Tools / Options / Web features
> check "Block Popup Windows" ?
>
> John <><

> Thanks. I found the place to remove the popup permissions for individual
> sites.
>
> Craig

For anyone else who might be wondering:

Tools>>Options>>Web Features

Click the Allowed Sites button to see the sites you've allowed, and
remove those you don't want to allow.

Lee