Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Plug-Ins ??????/

Plug-Ins ??????/

grasshopper

Hi people,
Been a Mozilla user for a while when i realised how many
internet things i have left behind just because mozilla cant find
a plug-in.
Is this a standard fault in Mozilla browser or is there some sort of
setting I was supposed to have clicked on months ago.?

I cant believe it has taken me this amount of time to realise that every
time i am at a site that requires a 'plug-in', it is only because I am
using Mozilla.
Explorer never brought up 1% of these issues.

Keeping on Mozillaring.....

gh

Leonidas Jones

grasshopper wrote:
> Hi people,
> Been a Mozilla user for a while when i realised how many
> internet things i have left behind just because mozilla cant find
> a plug-in.
> Is this a standard fault in Mozilla browser or is there some sort of
> setting I was supposed to have clicked on months ago.?
>
> I cant believe it has taken me this amount of time to realise that every
> time i am at a site that requires a 'plug-in', it is only because I am
> using Mozilla.
> Explorer never brought up 1% of these issues.
>
> Keeping on Mozillaring.....
>
> gh

Bookmark this page:

http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html