Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > User Control / Conflicting CSS

User Control / Conflicting CSS

Bari Allen

I have an asp.net page that uses one style sheet for the main body & table
tags. I have created a menu structure in a user control, which has it's
fonts/colors, etc. set up in it's own css

When I drop the user control into the main page, though, the styles from the
main page are picked up.

How do I get around this? Thanks in advance.

Bari