Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird - Inbox

Thunderbird - Inbox

Scratch

Howcome when I read my mail then come back later that day or the next it
is no longer displayed? I have tried to find a setting to change this
but must be looking in the wrong area.

Thanks

Leonidas Jones

Scratch wrote:
> Howcome when I read my mail then come back later that day or the next it
> is no longer displayed? I have tried to find a setting to change this
> but must be looking in the wrong area.
>
> Thanks

View>>Messages>>All

You probably have View>>Messages>>Unread.

Lee