Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > User Object and page onload event

User Object and page onload event

UJ

I have a page that I am going to convert to a user object that works just
fine. Problem is it displays a prompt by checking a hidden text field on
load to see if it should display it. Which means I have a piece of
JavaScript in the head section plus an onload= in the body tag. How can I
get this to work in my object? Do I need to put the same code on every page
that will be calling this object in order for it to work?

TIA.

Jeffrey.

Phillip Ian

You'll probably want to look up the RegisterClientScriptBlock() and
RegisterStartupScript() methods of the page object. And don't be
fooled by intellisense...while they don't show up there, they are valid
methods...you'll find them in help.

onload -->* no onload marco Javascript 7 06-24-2006 08:39 PM
Why doesn't frameset onload event get called when each of the frames has an onload? adnanx82@gmail.com Javascript 5 05-15-2005 01:58 PM
base.OnLoad called, OnLoad not executed Fabio R. ASP .Net 0 03-25-2005 01:21 PM
window.onload and body.onload differences David Otton Javascript 2 11-04-2004 04:34 PM
onmousedown event causing body onload event to fire Bender Javascript 2 10-22-2003 10:29 PM

Advertisments