Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > HUGE inbox size

HUGE inbox size

Captain Crunch

I use TB 1.0 as my email client. What I have noticed as I backup my
email folders, is that my inbox is HUGE. For example, today I have
only 2 small messages in it, but the size of "Inbox" (no extension) is
177mB. What's going on?

Leonidas Jones

Captain Crunch wrote:
> I use TB 1.0 as my email client. What I have noticed as I backup my
> email folders, is that my inbox is HUGE. For example, today I have
> only 2 small messages in it, but the size of "Inbox" (no extension) is
> 177mB. What's going on?

Why start a new thread with the exact question asked before?

Lee

Max. File size of each file stored under Outlook Inbox Percy Computer Support 3 07-14-2011 01:43 PM
Memory error due to the huge/huge input file size tejsupra@gmail.com Python 3 11-20-2008 07:21 PM
Clear.net inbox size agent_mcgee NZ Computing 10 02-09-2008 12:22 PM
HUGE Inbox Captain Crunch Firefox 4 01-26-2005 12:07 AM
netscape / mozilla inbox size Disco Stu NZ Computing 5 06-02-2004 09:08 PM

Advertisments