Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Shortcut to switch languages

Shortcut to switch languages

Jim

Occasionally while typing a message in Mozilla Thunderbird my fingers
will stumble across a keyboard shortcut which switches me from English
to Cyrillic characters. I have looked in both the windows and t-bird
help files and can find no reference to what this shortcut is, and I
can't catch it as I do it. Does anyone know what key combo I need
to switch back. RIght now, I end up rebooting?

I cross posted this because I am not really sure if it is a windows or
thunderbird problem, although I i can type this message o.k.

Jaelani C. U.

Default hotkeys are: (if you have already set it up)
- LeftAlt+LeftShift
- LeftAlt+Tidle (the "~" key)