Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Export DataGrid to Excel

Export DataGrid to Excel

=?Utf-8?B?QmlkYXJrb3Rh?=

Hi,

I have a DataGrid in which there are some images and Data are displayed and
in the webform.asp page i am using some stylesheets. when i export the
datagrid all the images are also exported to datagrid and it is giving an
alert that following stylesheets are missing when i export it. can anyone
help me about this problem.
I have seen the sites and articles regarding the datagrid export to excel.
but still i am getting the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

From my experience style sheets don't play very well with Excel.
I'd suggest that you remove the style sheet references and instead use
inline styles for the individual elements.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Bidarkota" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a DataGrid in which there are some images and Data are displayed
> and
> in the webform.asp page i am using some stylesheets. when i export the
> datagrid all the images are also exported to datagrid and it is giving an
> alert that following stylesheets are missing when i export it. can anyone
> help me about this problem.
> I have seen the sites and articles regarding the datagrid export to excel.
> but still i am getting the same problem.
>

> Thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlkYXJrb3Rh?=

I have to use the stylesheets in my ASPX Page. when i try to export all the
HTML contents in that page is also getting exported. Is there any other
solution for this.

Thank you