Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Preview a .html file and a .swf file

Preview a .html file and a .swf file

UJ

My web page will have a couple of links to html and swf files and I would
like to show previews of those items to the users. In .asp it used to be the
<OBJECT> tag. Is that still the easiest way to do it? And if so - can
somebody direct me to some documentation because it's all more that I seem
to be able handle on the MS site (the only reason I know about the object
tag is from reading somebody else's code)

TIA - Jeffrey.

=?Utf-8?B?TmV0IERldmVsb3Blcg==?=

Has anybody solved this problem? I need to preview an html file (I already
solved the .swf and other file types.)

Anybody know how to do an html file? I need to be able to load a thumbnail
for it - problem being it MUST be dynamic.

Thanks.

"UJ" wrote:

> My web page will have a couple of links to html and swf files and I would
> like to show previews of those items to the users. In .asp it used to be the
> <OBJECT> tag. Is that still the easiest way to do it? And if so - can
> somebody direct me to some documentation because it's all more that I seem
> to be able handle on the MS site (the only reason I know about the object
> tag is from reading somebody else's code)
>
> TIA - Jeffrey.

Somebody uploads a file - put a button on to preview the file. Mufasa ASP .Net 2 12-21-2007 07:32 PM
How do I preview a posted file? =?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGggSGFycmlz?= ASP .Net 2 11-15-2006 04:16 PM
Preview: Dystopia Preview Silverstrand Front Page News 0 02-05-2006 03:15 AM
preview uploaded file Tarren ASP .Net 1 05-13-2005 09:41 PM
whats the file name of "Image Preview"? IloveLucy Computer Support 5 08-14-2003 10:25 AM

Advertisments