Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Enable Content Expiration: Immediate

Enable Content Expiration: Immediate

TR

If mypage.aspx is set to expire immediately using the management console
page properties dialog, HttpHeaders tab,

-- does the expiration setting take effect as soon as the dialog changes are
applied?

Assuming mypage.aspx is the first in a sequence of pages, and
mysecondpage.aspx comes after it, if the immediate expiration setting is in
effect, should clicking on the Back button on mysecondpage.aspx, to return
to mypage.aspx, cause mypage.aspx to be reloaded (and its Page_Load event in
codebehind to fire?)

Thanks
TR