Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > 2 buttons but want enter key in textbox to execute one buttons' click event?

2 buttons but want enter key in textbox to execute one buttons' click event?

Roger

I would like to have the click event of one of two buttons to happen when a
person hits the enter key in a textbox on my aspx form.

Is this possible, or do I need to only have one button on the form?

thanks,

Rog

GreggTB

This should work....

http://codebetter.com/blogs/darrell....3/03/8374.aspx

I used that code as a static method so I can reference it like

MyCommonWebCode.SetDefaultButton(Page, this.txtTextControl,
this.btnMyDefaultButton);

There might be an easier way but I don't know. Good luck!