Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Message filtering before download? Automatic forwarding?

Message filtering before download? Automatic forwarding?

Motorhead Lawyer

For years, I've used OE filters to leave mail addressed to my wife or
daughter on my server when I check and clear out the box from my
office. I used somewhat similar filters for messages that were too
large for me to download at the time. Now I see no option in the
Filters to leave *any* mail on my server. My 'workaround' of
automatically forwarding the messages doesn't seem to be an option,
either. So what's the solution, short of a return to The Evil Empire
for my email program?
--
C.R. Krieger
"I fight authority; authority always wins." - J. Mellencamp