Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Slow Page Execution When Disconnected from Domain

Slow Page Execution When Disconnected from Domain

KJ

Hi,

I'm having a very strange problem...

I do most of my development during the day on my laptop while I'm
docked and connected to the corporate network. I can compile and run
ASP.net applications no problem. Load times are fast. If I try to run
that same application while I am disconnected from the corporate
network, a.k.a. at home, it takes forever for my application to load.
Takes up to a minute or more for the page to load, then about 30
seconds for each image on the page to load. This same problem occurs
for every page I try to access. I'm not sure why this would be
happening. The same problem occurs regardless of what project I'm
working on.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

KJ