Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to set the DataGrid Row Size to a fixed size.

How to set the DataGrid Row Size to a fixed size.

=?Utf-8?B?QmlkYXJrb3Rh?=

Can i set the DataGrid Row size to a fixed size. when i increase the datagrid
height the rows size is automatically getting increase. I would appreciate if
you can help me out in fixing the problem

Thank you