Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > convert rows to columns and columns to rows

convert rows to columns and columns to rows

helpful sql

Hi all,
I am using an HTML table control on my ASP.Net page. Now I need to
change this table so that columns become rows and rows become column. Since
the table is very complex with many controls in them, I am wondering if
there is any way to do this in visual studio 2003 or using any other tool.

Thanks in advance.