Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > No Doubleclick event on a Listbox control?

No Doubleclick event on a Listbox control?

Buddy Ackerman

Why is there no DoubleClick event on the ListBox control? I set a dual list box interface and want to be able to allow
the user to double-click an item in one listbox to move it to the other. I have buttons that do that now but I would
like for the DoubleClick to be a shortcut. I'm posting this becasue I can't believe that no DoubleClick event exists,
there must be a way to get this to work.

--Buddy

Brock Allen

You could create your own ListBox control that handles double click. Look
into IPostBackEventHandler and Page.GetPostBackEventReference.

-Brock
DevelopMentor
http://staff.develop.com/ballen