Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What is the best solution?

What is the best solution?

cristms

Hi there.
I have to decide how to do a solution with .net technology. The goals
of my future solution should be:
-> Capacibility of send files (xml or csv files) through internet, and
receive an answer for my message (this could be a transactional
process);
-> The files to be send to a client are in a folder of a server
machine, and i want to know when i have new files to send to the
client;
-> The application must be able to receive messages (files or other)
and reply to this message whith other data;

What can i do to accomplish this features? Is the WebServices a good
solution? Should i use a socket TCP to performs this kind of
communication? WebServices, using SOAP messages with attachments are a
good solution??

Please, let me know as soon as possible!

Thx very much!

Cristovao
(Portugal)

Lucas Tam

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (cristms) wrote in news:7422ef8.0505181546.4ddecce9
@posting.google.com:

> What can i do to accomplish this features? Is the WebServices a good
> solution? Should i use a socket TCP to performs this kind of
> communication? WebServices, using SOAP messages with attachments are a
> good solution??

Yes, using soap would be a good idea - take a look at SOAP over TCP.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))