Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ResourceManager in WebUserControl and WebForm

ResourceManager in WebUserControl and WebForm

DagoFlores

Hi, I trying to show data from a Assembly Resource File in a Web User
Control and a normal WebForm.

I don't know where I have to declare the ResourceManager object. If I
declare it on one WebUserControl, the applications does not work, but
if I write it on the WebForm, it works fine...

Any ideas? Thank you!

Dago.