Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Saving at a restrict acess directory

Saving at a restrict acess directory

Fabiano

Please,

i created a webpage that let's user upload a file to server. At my
codebehind i need to save this file into a directory of another server
(webfarm). The olny problem is that only some users can acess this
directory. How can i do to send my credentials, this way be able to save at
the directory?

Tks in adv.

Fabiano

Tarren

look up impersonation in google along with "ASP .NET"
news:Owu%23yd%(E-Mail Removed)...