Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Messages in news groups

Messages in news groups

Rick

OK if i select ""view all"" my messages do not appear... If I select
""last 5 days"" they re appear...

Can any one please tell me how I can see all mails ?

RICK

Leonidas Jones

Rick wrote:
> OK if i select ""view all"" my messages do not appear... If I select
> ""last 5 days"" they re appear...
>
> Can any one please tell me how I can see all mails ?
>
> RICK

Try the View dropdown in the menu bar, the one between Edit and GO.

View>>Messages>>All

Does that work any better?

Lee

Rick

Rick wrote:
> OK if i select ""view all"" my messages do not appear... If I select
> ""last 5 days"" they re appear...
>
> Can any one please tell me how I can see all mails ?
>
> RICK

I think i have this sorted so this will be the test

RICK

Get your own News Server , have more 60000 news groups , no binairies only text , second edition floffy Computer Support 0 09-20-2009 02:15 PM
Can google groups work as a news server so that i can use a newsreader to fetch updated content in the news client?? ashjas Computer Support 4 07-30-2006 05:53 PM
Groups of groups with PIX. AM Cisco 2 01-31-2006 04:37 PM
Windows groups, VPN groups, and SecureACS John Sasso Cisco 0 10-02-2004 03:39 PM

Advertisments