Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird Mail Back to Outlook 2000

Thunderbird Mail Back to Outlook 2000

thor

My wife tried Thunderbird fo a week and wants to go back to Outlook
2000. Does anyone know how to export the Thunderbird mailbox back to
Outlook?

Pun Krocker

On this day, 15/01/2005 16:00, thor said the following:
> My wife tried Thunderbird fo a week and wants to go back to Outlook
> 2000. Does anyone know how to export the Thunderbird mailbox back to
> Outlook?

I have used this extension to save as .eml then copy n paste them into
Outlook mail folders, it was a test as I do not use Outlook and it
worked fine.

http://www.supportware.net/mozilla/#ext13

--
d[_]b PK

interviewing people who can't talk
for people who can't read."

markmvps@gmail.com

Hello,

If you are talking about Mozilla Thunderbird which format is EML Files,I want to recommend you for EML to PST Conversion Tool,Just like Kernel for EMLto PST Converter This Tool convert EML or EMLX files created using e-mail clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, and Microsoft Outlook Express into the MS Outlook importable PST file.You can get more details from here http://www.importemltopst.emltooutlook.net/