Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > UserControl Looses ViewState when a hyperlink inside the control is clicked

UserControl Looses ViewState when a hyperlink inside the control is clicked

udit_handa@hotmail.com

I am creating a scheduler using tables and Adding server side html
Anchors in a page.
As long as i click other buttons created at design time the viewstate
is maintained but these server side dynamic anchors are unable to
maintain viewstate.Can anyone suggest me on how to work with this.
Thanx.