Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to re-configure copy of asp.net app to run in debug mode?

how to re-configure copy of asp.net app to run in debug mode?

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

Hello,

I have an asp.net app that runs OK on a workstation in debug mode (from the
IDE). If I copy the asp.net app to another location or another workstation
(which is configured exactly the same as the first) I get an error message
that the app is not configured to run in Debug mode. I looked at the
web.config file, the assembly file, tried tweaking a few things but still
can't get the copy to run from the IDE. The only workaround I have been able
to do to create a copy of lmy asp.net app that I could run from another
location/workstation is to create a whole new asp.net app at the new location
and just copy the code from the original app. Is there a way to re-configure
a copy of an asp.net app to be able to run it from the IDE in debug mode?

Thanks,
Rich