Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Ignore me

Re: Ignore me

Juan T. Llibre

In the future, both for you and for anyone who needs to test
newsgroup access, there's two test newsgroups :

microsoft.test
microsoft.public.test.here

Both are at this same server.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/
Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
======================

<admin> wrote in message news:1817-638-1817@localhost/cs...
> sorry. test message.
>

> ---------------
> Posted using Community Server NewsReader, Alpha
> Learn more at www.communityserver.org

Rob

Thanks Juan!

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

ignore outlook users Skratz Firefox 8 05-05-2005 07:15 PM
Ignore/Kill-file in Thunderbird newsreader Ranjit Firefox 1 08-20-2004 05:19 AM
Ignore + TEST + Ignore SpooderStank Computer Support 2 04-08-2004 11:26 AM
wlftg17 modelsim temp file beeing too big (corret post, ignore the old post) Oleg VHDL 0 04-05-2004 03:31 AM
Searching for Exact Phrase - should I ignore the ignore words? Rob Meade ASP General 6 03-01-2004 11:28 AM

Advertisments