Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web parts VWD beta 2

Web parts VWD beta 2

Stephen

I am looking at web parts controls in visual web developer. There
seems to be something significantly different in beta 2 about these
controls. First of all, the content web part control is gone, and
whenever I place a web part manager control and a web part zone on a
page and run it, I get a time out error and a SQL Express error. I
don't have sql express installed and I can't find anything in the
controls specifying a database connection. The first beta everything
worked great.

maybe i am confused but something seems to have changed about these
controls between the beta versions.