Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > junk

Rick

When moving mail from Junk to Trash is there a way of getting the right
click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
via the edit menu at the top ?

RICK

graeme@invalid

Rick wrote:
> When moving mail from Junk to Trash is there a way of getting the right
> click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
> via the edit menu at the top ?
>
> RICK

Mine sends it all to Trash by default. Don't know if it is a setting or
a bug but I'm not complaining.

--
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Pun Krocker

On this day, 15/01/2005 11:18, Rick said the following:
> When moving mail from Junk to Trash is there a way of getting the right
> click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
> via the edit menu at the top ?
>
> RICK

There was an extension "Delete Junk Context Menu", but looking at the
extensions page it is no longer available !

--
d[_]b PK

interviewing people who can't talk
for people who can't read."

Moz Champion

Rick wrote:

> When moving mail from Junk to Trash is there a way of getting the right
> click to give a move all Junk option instead of me having to select all
> via the edit menu at the top ?
>
> RICK

Sure

Hold down shift and select the first message, then scroll down and shift
click the last message. All are selected -does the same as the menu
selection.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Filtering on junk messages? Gwen Morse Firefox 2 09-14-2003 10:42 PM
Junk Mail Question Dale Firefox 1 09-03-2003 05:44 PM
Question on Mozilla junk mail controls Axl Firefox 4 09-02-2003 10:27 AM
Can you NOT be alerted of new junk mail? Axl Firefox 3 08-30-2003 09:39 PM
Problem with junk mail controls... Leif K-Brooks Firefox 0 07-22-2003 03:55 PM

Advertisments