Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to display crystal report via webform..

How to display crystal report via webform..

Mustufa Baig

I would to be able to display crystal report via ASP.NET by using
CrystalViewer Web Component and by exporting as well.

Thanks.

Lucas Tam

"Mustufa Baig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eKf4wM9VFHA.3760
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> I would to be able to display crystal report via ASP.NET by using
> CrystalViewer Web Component and by exporting as well.

Yes, use the crystal viewer - are you having trouble with it?

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Mustufa Baig

no not yet but i like to have some kind of coding reference before i start.

Thanks.

"Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Mustufa Baig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eKf4wM9VFHA.3760
> @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
>
> > I would to be able to display crystal report via ASP.NET by using
> > CrystalViewer Web Component and by exporting as well.

> Yes, use the crystal viewer - are you having trouble with it?
>

> --
> Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Lucas Tam

"Mustufa Baig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> no not yet but i like to have some kind of coding reference before i
> start.

Just do a google search for "ASP.NET Crystal".

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))