Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook

Mozilla Thunderbird and Microsoft Outlook

Paolo

Hi all,
I'd like to use MT instead of MO at work but I need to find a work
around for:
- the calendar
- I need to load a few data files at startup
Any suggestions ?

--
Paolo <(E-Mail Removed)>

Himm

Paolo wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'd like to use MT instead of MO at work but I need to find a work
> around for:
> - the calendar
> - I need to load a few data files at startup
> Any suggestions ?

Have you looked at Sunbird? Or the TB calandar extension?