Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HTML tag in Email Content

HTML tag in Email Content

=?Utf-8?B?d3J5dGF0?=

I know to send e-mail, I can do the following:
Dim newMail As New MailMessage
newMail.From = "(E-Mail Removed)"
newMail.To = "(E-Mail Removed)"
newMail.Subject = "The Subject"
newMail.Body = "The Content"
SmtpMail.Send(newMail)

come out as what I expected. How to add html tag in the content of the email?

Dave Fancher

newMail.BodyFormat = MailFormat.Html

--
HTH
----------------

"wrytat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know to send e-mail, I can do the following:
> Dim newMail As New MailMessage
> newMail.From = "(E-Mail Removed)"
> newMail.To = "(E-Mail Removed)"
> newMail.Subject = "The Subject"
> newMail.Body = "The Content"
> SmtpMail.Send(newMail)

> didn't
> come out as what I expected. How to add html tag in the content of the
> email?

=?Utf-8?B?d3J5dGF0?=

Thanks. I have another question, is there any reason for me always receiving
the same e-mail twice when I only send (i.e. SmtpMail.Send(newMail)) once?