Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Image Toggle

Image Toggle

=?Utf-8?B?c2lhag==?=

Hello all,,

I want to have a page where I can have two images shown alternately in a
image control.

The image should keep toggling

Any link or sample code will be appreciated.

Cheers,

siaj

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

It would be cool to use a Transition, as shown in this example:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/s...ilter/Barn.htm

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP