Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Toggling Image

Toggling Image

=?Utf-8?B?c2lhag==?=

Hello all,,

I want to have a page where I can have two images shown alternately in a
image control.

The image should keep toggling

Any link or sample code will be appreciated.

Cheers,

siaj

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhbmU=?=

try this:

private void Toggle()
{
if ( imgToggle.ImageUrl == "Images/open.gif" )
{
imgToggle.ImageUrl = "Images/close.gif";
}
else
{