Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > event question

event question

abcd

I am novice ASP.NET programmer. Earlier I have mostly worked in ASP pages.

I have a dropdownlist Web server control. I want to submit a page on the
selection changed and the server event will get the data for other
controls...

how can I do this....

thanks

abcd

I have solved this. I need to se the AutoPostBack = true

Depending upon the selection I need to browse out some of the controls ...if
I use Panel It works fine but the form shows gaps for the controls browsed
out..is there auto alignment for the rest controls to occupy the space from
the browsed out controls...so it will be more of a dynamic

news:(E-Mail Removed)...