Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sending HTML Newsletter question...

Sending HTML Newsletter question...

VB Programmer

My client wants to make an HTML newsletter (using Word) then upload it to my
website.

I know how to send emails using system.web.mail. How do I make the HTML (of
the file) the body contents, rather than an attachment?

Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?TWFoZXNoIE5pbWJhbGthcg==?=

Hi,

Manually: Open word file as *Save As* Web page. You will get HTML and
required CSS.

Programmatically, create a Word object and there must be a method to save
file *Save As* web page.

"VB Programmer" wrote:

> My client wants to make an HTML newsletter (using Word) then upload it to my
> website.
>
> I know how to send emails using system.web.mail. How do I make the HTML (of
> the file) the body contents, rather than an attachment?
>
> Thanks.

VB Programmer

Thanks, but I want to send this newsletter email over an ASP.NET webform,
not from Word.

Any more ideas?

Thanks!

"Mahesh Nimbalkar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...