Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to retrive checkbox value form Me.Request("...")

How to retrive checkbox value form Me.Request("...")

dee

Hi
I'm a webform that fills a CheckListBox server control dynamically from a
database.
I then use
Me.Server.Transfer("page2.aspx", True)
to transfer the contorl data to to be used in page2 WebForm.
I can get the value of a text control using
Label1.Text = Me.Request("TextBox1")
But I don't know how to get the CheckedListBox values. Also I dont know how
many
there are.
If u have run across same issue I appreciate any help.
Thanks
Dee