Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > News groups

News groups

OICU812

Ok I know this is most likely a dumb question that's been answered fifty
zillion times but I still need to ask:
I subscribed to the newsgroups and such ,ok that's fine and dandy but now
how do I get to the subscribed groups and read them?
Thanks in advance
Will

KeithS

> I subscribed to the newsgroups and such ,ok that's fine and dandy but now
> how do I get to the subscribed groups and read them?

Do they show up in the lefthand window pane underneath your Newsgroup
Account Name?
If so, left click on the account name, and then on the 'Get New
Messages' icon in the toolbar (or in the 'File/Get new messages drop down)
HTH
KeithS

Zimran Douglas

don't bother with these idiot post, these are spammers looking to harvest
email addresses.

:
: > I subscribed to the newsgroups and such ,ok that's fine and dandy but
now
: > how do I get to the subscribed groups and read them?
:
: Do they show up in the lefthand window pane underneath your Newsgroup
: Account Name?
: If so, left click on the account name, and then on the 'Get New
: Messages' icon in the toolbar (or in the 'File/Get new messages drop down)
: HTH
: KeithS

Get your own News Server , have more 60000 news groups , no binairies only text , second edition floffy Computer Support 0 09-20-2009 02:15 PM
Can google groups work as a news server so that i can use a newsreader to fetch updated content in the news client?? ashjas Computer Support 4 07-30-2006 05:53 PM
Groups of groups with PIX. AM Cisco 2 01-31-2006 04:37 PM
Windows groups, VPN groups, and SecureACS John Sasso Cisco 0 10-02-2004 03:39 PM

Advertisments