Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to organize a Web-Project

How to organize a Web-Project

Greg Cyrus

"How to organize a Web-Project with DLL-Projects and Forms-Authentication"

Hi,
i would like to create a multi-tier solution with many projects using
ASP.NET such like presentation, biz-logic, data-logic - projects.
When I create such solution as WebProject I wonder where to save core
VB-Classes (for datalogic or Standard-Classes I use for my projects). Shall
I save normal VB-Classes on the webserver too or just in normal
folders/directories?

Then creating the presentation-tier (ASP.NET), I also wonder if I should
create subdirs to seperate forms with or without authentication (these forms
need another Web.config).

Do you know a little example of a good-structured WebProject?

Thanx in advance.
Bye.

Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN [MCAD.NET]

u don't need to deploy your source codes. deploying assembly would be
enough. take have a look duwamish via this link;

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...70overview.asp
--

Thanks,
Yunus Emre ALP÷ZEN

news:d52ep3$9o2$03$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...