Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to set default value in DetailVeiw when Add a record?

How to set default value in DetailVeiw when Add a record?

ad

Hi,
I select a class of students into a GridView, which class's GradeID is 2
and ClassID is 1
then I want to add a students with DetailView, every students has a GradeID
and ClassID field.
How can I set the default value of GradeID to 2 and ClassID to 1 in the
DetailView..