Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Converting Word to PDF

Converting Word to PDF

=?Utf-8?B?R2FuZXNo?=

Can anybody help me out in converting a pdf document to a word document in an
ASP.Net Application ? I am trying to use the different tools available to do
so which is part of the functionality and the requirement.But as you know
they are all evaluation versions and also rigid in their usage.

A quick help would be greatly appreaciated.