Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Expanded View for Newsgroups?

Expanded View for Newsgroups?

Drude

In TBird, my Newsgroup folder is always collapsed, while my Mail account
is expanded seemingly by default.

Anyone know how to make it so the Newsgroups folder is always expanded?

TIA

Drude