Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > save image into sql server

save image into sql server

antonia gogaki via DotNetMonster.com

Hello,

I need to save a tif image into sql server database, but i don't know how
to do it. I guess it has something to do with filestream as i realized but
i want your help please..

Thx,
Antonia.

antonia gogaki via DotNetMonster.com

I forgot to tell you that i am writing in asp.net...

Tod Birdsall

Hi Antonia,

Please see the following article for assistance:
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/fileupload.asp

Tod Birdsall, MCSD
http://tod1d.blogspot.com

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

I've provided a detailed description of the solution here:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/EasyUploads.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP