Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Checkboxes disabled at runtime

Checkboxes disabled at runtime

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBEcmFwZXI=?=

The goal of this section of the app is to have a datagrid that displays rows
to the user who will then select which rows he wishes to continue the process
with.

The Grid containing all choices to select from is bound to a datatable with
a column that isn't databased, but generated by code with the boolean
datatype.

When I bind to this DataTable, all of the Checkboxes are disabled.

Due to research, I discovered that all of the rows of the gridview are
ReadOnly by default, thus disabled. I have tried a plethora of things to
Enable these checkboxes for ALL rows during PreRender.

How can I pragmatically get the GridView to honor a non-readonly state for
all GridViewRows automatically at page load?!?!!! The checkboxes are just for
SELECTION of multiple records, NOT editing the record's data. It's a Virtual
column bound to a virtual dataset that merely needs to live in state through
a single postback.

If you've run into any problem like this.. Please help, I'm Desperate.