Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > High traffic websites

High traffic websites

Jimmy

Hi

If I want to start designing a high traffic ASP.net website like for example
a mortgage application what are the most important issues in terms of
security and performance?

ch Jim

Juan T. Llibre

Read:

The Quest for ASP.NET Scalability
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...aspnetscal.asp

Improving .NET Application Performance and Scalability
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...l/scalenet.asp

This last one is a 17-chapter book, plus articles, checklists and examples.
Get comfortable to read/study it.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/