Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 2.0 Membership.CreateUser problem

ASP.NET 2.0 Membership.CreateUser problem

Joe Gilkey

I am trying to create an application using ASP.NET 2.0 which takes
advantage of the new Membership features (I am using Visual Web
Developer Beta 2). I created a default database on SQL Server 2000
using aspnet_regsql -W on my machine. After following the setup
instructions, I am unable to create a new user. I keep getting the
"Please enter a different password." error on the Create User screen
(ASP.NET Web site admin tool). I have tried numerous types of
passwords, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

--
Joe Gilkey
Principal Programmer / Analyst

spookytooth@gmail.com