Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > default style for specific objects

default style for specific objects

=?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=

Is there a way to set the default style for all textboxes on a page, and a
different one for all labels? Like the way the body style controls all body
text.
1. given: I have a style called .smlbl for all lables and smtxt for all
textboxes.
2. where in the document would i set it for the default?
I hope this is clear.....
thanks ....again!!
kes

Karl Seguin

There's such as thing as attribute selectors
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector....bute-selectors

but they aren't supported in IE....supposed to be in IE7.

only other solution would be to do it via some javascript ...better to
simply specify a class if you ask me...

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
annoying)
"Kurt Schroeder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a way to set the default style for all textboxes on a page, and a
> different one for all labels? Like the way the body style controls all
> body
> text.
> 1. given: I have a style called .smlbl for all lables and smtxt for all
> textboxes.
> 2. where in the document would i set it for the default?
> I hope this is clear.....
> thanks ....again!!
> kes

=?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=

I've decided to just use the rendered objects and set the style for them
example
TD DIV {
}
thanks