Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mail merge using TB

Mail merge using TB

Ranjit

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to use a mail merge like feature using the
address book of TB. I couldn't find utility in the Address book of TB so
I tried using the Mail merge feature of Open Office.
However while selecting a data source in OO, when I select
Mozilla/Netscape, I get the Mozilla address book and not TB, also there
is no option to set the address book file path to something else. Using
"Other external data source" in OO didn't help either.
Is there any way I can personalize mails using fields in the address
book, that would be really nice.

Thanks.