Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Printing PDF documents without actually opening them.....

Printing PDF documents without actually opening them.....

=?Utf-8?B?S2FubmFuLlYgW01DU0QubmV0XQ==?=

hi all,

Here is the situation,
I have some 100s of PDF documents in a folder on a webserver.
Is there a method to print the PDF documents without actually opening them
on the client site in ASP.net.

Something like providing the name of the file to print and the printer can
print it.
Any ideas on this?

Regds
Kannan.V
Home : http://www.kannanv.com
Blog : http://kannanv.blogspot.com
Web : http://www.DotnetLounge.net

"Any one who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Einstein

Kevin Spencer

You would have to use the PDF API to programmatically open the file without
displaying it, and send it to the printer. Check out

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=PDF+API

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

"Kannan.V [MCSD.net]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news(E-Mail Removed)...