Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net Chat

ASP.Net Chat

=?Utf-8?B?SmFyb2Q=?=

Hey
I have to write ASP.Net Chat - a real time one. I don't have any idea how to
do it, can you give me some light at how it should be done ? Maybe some
articles / examples ? I found some simple chat chattyways, but I didn't tried
it yet. I really don't know how to start with it. Does it need remoting ? ...
Technologies that I could use would be also a great help so : use .net
remoting make session... by ... or sth like this.
Jarod

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Jarod,

You might want to look here to see what others have done with chat
applications:

http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/u...spx?query=chat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...